Fight against Corruption
In order for the National Anti -Corruption Campaign Steering Committee (NACCSC) to ably discharge its mandate in the fight against corruption, NACCSC calls upon all Kenyans to:
- Say no to corruption
- Provide effective feedback
- Blow the whistle on corruption
- Provide NACCSC with accurate information (Email address: email@example.com);
- Refrain from offering inducements, gifts and favours in return for services rendered.
REPORT ANY FORM OF CORRUPTION TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING OFFICES NEAR YOU
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Kenya National Commission on Human Rights (KNHCR);
- National Cohesion and Integration Commission (NCIC);
- Commission on Administrative Justice (CAJ);
- Transparency International – Kenya;
- National Anti-Corruption Campaign Steering Committee (NACCSC) Regional Offices
Undertake nationwide public education, sensitization and awareness creation campaign aimed at affecting fundamental changes in the attitudes, behavior, practices and culture of Kenyans towards corruption.