The Administration Department is mandated with the responsibility of coordinating the proper functioning of all the departments within the Office of the Attorney General and Department of Justice. The department headed by the Secretary, Administration, oversees the implementation of programs, management of departmental, administrative, and asset management issues as well as production, documentation, and dissemination of the relevant departmental information, all in support of the technical legal divisions.
The Department has several sections which include:
- Administration General Department
- Records Management Department
- Telephone Section
- Transport Section
- Central Planning and Project Monitoring Department
- Finance Department
- Accounts Section
- Human Resource Management and Development Department
- ICT Department
- Internal Audit Department
- Public Communication Department
- Youth and Gender
- Supply Chain Management Department.